Any Mountainboarders out there??

by Sirona 5 Replies latest social physical

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi mountainboarders,

I have a question for you. Basically, I have a CRAZY boyfriend who would just love to throw himself down a mountain. (Not arguing with him actually..... he he!)

So in an attempt to prevent him killing himself (or seriously maiming himself) then I'd like to know where he could go mountainboarding (safely?) here in the UK. More specifically, could you please let me know if you know of anywhere in the North West of England? We are near Manchester.

You never know, I might join him......

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

No one? HELP!!!

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Hi Sirona; Perhaps if you explain what a mountainboard is......is this something that looks like a skateboard with wheels that you go down mountainsides.....think I saw one in a commercial. I've done mountainbiking but have never heard of a mountainboard. Warrigal

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Warrigal,

Yes, its like a skateboard but bigger for going down mountains. I guess I thought it was more popular... LOL.

Sirona

• Seven
    Seven

Hi Sirona, Try the Mountainboard Centre on Keighley Road, Ogden Halifax HY2 8XD. I don't know where this is in relation to where you are but it's talked about in one of my snowboard mags. Have a great time!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks a lot Seven! We are going tomorrow!!!

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit