Spanish Site, With Apologies to Simon

by Marcos 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Marcos
    Marcos

I recently found an interesting ex-jw board in Spanish. The address is:

http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/testigos/

I don't know the regulations about pointing to another site and if I am in violation of a rule of this site, please forgive me. If this post is deleted, I will not take any offense.

I found the site while running a Google search. I thought it might be of interest to those of us who are Spanish-speakers. It is a very basic site (sponsored by Yahoo). I do some posting there under almost the same name I use here (here I am Marcos, there I am Marcostap2001.

It is not nearly as complete or interesting as this one but seems to go in the same general direction.

Marcos

Edited by - Marcos on 18 January 2003 13:24:26

• bowels
    bowels

Marcito

Thanks for the info. My wife is Columbian and her spanish is much better than english. Gracias por todos.

*****Smiles

• Flip
    Flip

Marcos, I'm recommending you for this years Golden Globe Award as the most apologetic actor in a non-dramatic role or the most unlikely to throw a cream pie in someones face just for the heck of it.

• Marcos
    Marcos

Thanks Flip.

It's just that some sites have rules about pointing members to other similar sites. I like it here and don't want to cause Simon any hassle.

Marcos

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Marcos,

I like it here and don't want to cause Simon any hassle

Don't worry, this is NOTHING compared to what he has endured!

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit