Richmond Hill - Newmarket - Etobicoke

by RAYZORBLADE 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I think I may have eaten off of one too many aluminum pie plates. Losing my memory .

I forgot to mention this to some of you XJWs who attended or knew people in Richmond Hill, Newmarket or Etobicoke.

I did attend the Richmond Hill North congregation briefly in 1980 (summer visit) and in the spring of 1982.

Met many people from that area, and those from Aurora & Newmarket.

Etobicoke, well I attended the "Lakeview" congregation from July 1983 until April/May 1984. The other congregation there was: Mimico.

Beans! I had a distant cousin who attended a Kingdom Hall on or near Ellesmere Road in Scarborough. If you remember the family name: Forrest, let me know.

Anyone else attend or know folks in those areas?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Just in case there are any lurkers/newbies since I posted this so long ago.

Thanks!

Ray

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ray, this cracked me up! You were a newbie and right off the bat looking for anyone you used to know. You, dear, are a social butterfly.

I felt bad that noone else had responded in the last year so now ya got me to help you keep it near the top!

Love ya! I know you don't wear lipstick but if I kiss you tomorrow night at midnight you will be....LOL!

~Aztec

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

aw Ray If I had been there I woulda posted to you. - woulda met you by now even

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit