Weight Loss Drug Xenical

by home_and_dry 2 Replies latest social physical

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

I've just been reading about JLOB and his amazing success with losing weight and I thought I would share my experience with you.

Although it's not much of an experience yet, as I have have only just begun my weight loss programme. I was never what you would call slim but after having kids I have pretty much piled on the pounds. I've managed to live in denial for a couple of years, hiding the scales and blaming the tumble dryer for shrinking clothes when I can't fit into them anymore!!

But finally the reality hit me and I knew that I just had to do something as I am not happy with myself and worry about my health.

I visited my GP and she has told me that she will prescribe me Xenical (Orlistat). I have one month to lose five pounds and get onto a very low fat diet and if I do that, she will prescribe me Xenical in February.

I have done research into Xenical and I know that you MUST have a low fat diet whilst taking it, so the benefits are two fold; firstly you are helping yourself to lose weight by being on a low fat diet and secondly, the Xenical will make your body reject one third of any remaining fat that you take into your body.

I have read experiences from people that have taken Xenical and how succesful it can be. I am optimistic about my future even though I know that my weight problem won't be cured by a miracle drug, but that it will help me if I help myself.

Has anyone here ever taken Xenical and have any experiences to share?

I will keep you posted on how I am progressing and maybe in a few months will feel confident enough to post some 'before' and 'after' piccies!

• Prisca
    Prisca

I have used Xenical but I don't wish to discuss my personal life here on this site. If you want to ask me any questions, I'm happy to answer them via email.

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

Check your email Prisca!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit