I'm back! And something I remembered...

by OneStepOut93 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

So, it's been a really long time since I've posted on here. And even at the time I never really posted much.

To make my story short, my parents found out I was planning to move in with a worldly friend out of the blue and instead sent me to live with my JW grandmother. This was almost 3 years ago. It's been over two since I ran away, YES RAN AWAY from my grandmother's house to break free. I had been putting on a mask for too long and the pressure had been building up. I knew there was no point in talking about my feelings because I would have just been guilt tripped into staying. So i took a plunge and stayed with a boyfriend I was secretly seeing at the time. He was a dick and we broke up last year. I have a great fiance now and I am currently 18 weeks pregnant. I will be 22 next month. My fiance has a great job and I work from home. He treats me like royalty and his family adores me. I'll tell you guys more later.

Anyway, I just replied to one of forum topics about what woke us up and honestly.. I've been awake for as long as I can remember. Before I knew about the false doctrines, I knew something was wrong by the time I was five. The fakeness and obvious favoritism tipped me off.

So, I posted this topic because I remembered something. When I was little, someone had been disfellowshipped in my hall. A couple had separated and were getting a divorce. They didn't know all the details but apparently she had showed up with a man who wasn't her soon to be ex-husband to the hall. I was getting fed up because they didn't know the whole story. I piped up and said, "You shouldn't gossip. Gossiping is bad and Jehovah doesn't like it". My mom got upset with me. I was only 8.

I also remember when I was around 6 or so... my mom kept referring to my school friends as "worldly" and as a 6 year old all I knew was this was a negative term. So I said " Mommy, you shouldn't call people names, it isn't nice!!"

Glad to be back guys!

• freddo
    freddo
    Glad to have you back!
  • OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Freddo

Thank you C:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit