New Presidents Renumeration

by Curious Mind 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Hello All

We hope this is posted tonite, after many attempts We're almost ready to quit!

The Question: With the GB no longer running the WT and the appointment of President(s) - it is almost begging the question - what is/are the president(s) renumeration? Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers Curious Mind

P.S We still unsure how to post/create a profile of ourselves - any hints?

• Brumm
    Brumm

Hello Curious and WELCOME!

Just click here: profile

Enter your ID and then edit till your hearts content.

Looking forward to hearing more from you

Brummie

or you could press this button and just write your story out and post it

Edited by - Brumm on 16 January 2003 5:48:9

• Gopher
    Gopher

As far as the WT Society will tell you, everyone from the Society's president on down to the lowly mail boy who just arrived last week receives a $90 per month stipend to cover expenses, and they all take vow of povery.

But before you start feeling too sorry for the leaders of the WT Society , see what perks they feel entitled to and what the rank and file JW's are willing to sacrifice for the leades they just adore: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=6211&site=3

Happy reading !!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Gopher thanks for the link to that thread, however, I don't really think any of those allegations are absolutely provable.

* "GOVERNING BODY MEMBERS can regularly take their vacations in places most people could only afford to dream about. In 1978, my wife and I [Ray Franz] found ourselves boarding planes over fifty times in that one year." - Crisis of Conscience, R. Franz, 3rd edition, p. 265.

And the above one I think, from distant memory, (cos I can't check it right now, don't have the book with me), had to do with the travel to conventions, and not vacations.

I could be wrong, but I hate it when people twist things to support an argument or point of view, I certainly don't want to fall into that trap, as has the organisation.

I don't like heresay, I want provable facts.

Oops welcome Curious Mind didn't even notice you were an Aussie...woohoooo

Edited to add the OOPS!

Edited by - gizmo on 16 January 2003 6:50:13

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome, welcome, welcome aboard, CuriousMind!

Mrs Ozzie and I are always glad to hear of fellow aussies coming out of the Borg.

Feel free to email us anytime.

BTW there's quite a large contingent of fellow aussies here.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit