Williamson Medical

Center

For

the Lift of our Community

Memorandum

To: Medical Staff
    Re: Small Pox Immunizations
    Date: January 8, 2003

The National Centers for Disease Control has instructed public health agencies to be ready to immunize the entire population within a ten-day period in the event of a

confirmed case of smallpox in the United Statexs.

I have been asked to recruit physician volunteers to donate one eight-hour shift to help staff three clinics in the XVilliamson County area as part of a post-event small pox response plan.. The clinic sites will he Brentwood Baptist, Page High School, and Centennial High School. Each clinic will serve 5,000 patients per day and will operate two eight-hour shifts, Physicians will nor administer the vaccinations but serve in patient evaluation and exit review areas. In the event that an act

of bioterrorism occurs, the nation will be in a declared state of emergency and schools will be closed,

Please take a few moments to complete the attached volunteer form and return it to me in the enclosed envelope as soon as possible. Our plan must be ready by February 1. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our post-event response plan, call me at , or contact with the Williamson County Health Department at

Thank you.

2021 Carothers Road

Franklin, Tennessee 37067 (SiS) 701-0500

V14A.

Affilire of Voiuritay Hospitals otAnerica, no..

Edited by - kelsey007 on 15 January 2003 20:55:44

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

oh just f-in lovely. what does the authorties know we dont? makes u wonder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit