Suicide Prevention Resource

by mrs rocky2 1 Replies latest watchtower medical

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

I received this information today. I hope you find it helpful. - Mrs Rocky

Announcement: Help Prevent Suicide.

America's Health People 2010 has set a goal to reduce our national suicide rate by 50% by 2010. Only by working together can we make this happen.

To help accomplish this goal, the QPR Institute is making the electronic version of the best-selling book Suicide: the Forever Decision, for Those Thinking about Suicide and for those Who Know, Love and Counsel Them by Paul Quinnett, Ph.D. available as a free download in and everywhere in the world. Book reviews by suicidal sufferers can be found on the Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com web sites.

We wish to thank Reese Butler and the staff of the , National Hopeline Network (1-800-SUICIDE) for helping us bring out this new, e-version third edition of the book. Instructions for the download are on our web site, including links to free enabling download software for those who need it.

This e-version of the Forever Decision carries a general public license and can be copied in digital format to anyone, anywhere. Please read the license that comes with the book for details.

To help suicidal people and those who love them, please consider the following applications:

* Can be emailed to crisis line callers

* Can be given to suicidal patients and clients

* Can be forwarded to list-serves for distribution

* Can be placed on high school and university servers for students

* Can be placed on web sites as a free download

* Can be burned to CDs and copied for distribution

* Can be sent to suicide chat rooms throughout the World Wide Web

* Can be hosted on institutional, corporate, religious and public health web sites

* Can excerpted for newsletters (please reference how people may get the book)

In a word, accept this gift and pass it on to others, including those on your email address book.

If you wish to translate this book into other languages, please contact the QPR Institute for permission. There is no charge to translators, but we do wish to ensure a high quality translation by qualified persons.

To secure a copy, please visit www.qprinstitute.com and follow the instructions.

Thank you for making a difference in the lives of others.

The Staff and Faculty of the QPR Institute

Paul Quinnett, Ph.D.
    Director, QPR Institute email: [email protected]
    office phone: 509-235-8823
    Institute phone: 1-888-726-7926
    web site: www.qprinstitute.com

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Thank you. I needed that. I am reading now. Any other sites or info?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit