August Study WT "Prepare Now to be a Good Little Drone in the New Order"

by JW_Rogue 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• username
    username

Elders in their ivory towers by the sea whilst the rank and file live in run down slums listening to father on the telebox positioned in a strategic location so as to watch the rank and file 24/7. Thought police will be patrolling the area, these roles filled by ministerial servants who want to please father!

Sound familiar? I seriously think someone in Brooklyn has been reading 1984 and thought that this would be a perfect world to live in!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ berrygerry...

I stand corrected, thank you. :wink:

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    In the new system the Governing Body will be able to behave like the Taliban in Afghanistan. One might be shot on the spot for wearing tight pants, possession of a banned plastic wizard toy or having too many dates with Rosy Palma/masturbating.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

If they keep up this idea of the new system actually being a police state, this whole religion will lose any last hints of luster. What the heck will anyone have to look forward to?

Bring it on, WT!! Show them your dark hopes and dreams, your desire for world domination!! 'Vee are going to rule zee VORLD!!'

Sounds like an Austin Powers plot.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Faye...

Aw, bugger.

Now I'm imagining Steven Lett as Dr. Evil... "In doing the math, we found that the amount of money flowing out will be one meeeeeeeelion dollars greater than we have coming in at this time."

Thanks for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit