August Study WT "Prepare Now to be a Good Little Drone in the New Order"

by JW_Rogue 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lieu
    Lieu

No thanks. I'm not interested in the Dark Ages. Besides, these idiots can't tell what's happening tomorrow, let alone in the distant future. Stupid vain men!

It was the fools of ancient Israel who wanted human rulers. Not for me, thank you very much. Men and their idiotic burdensome rules is why everything is screwed up now.

A JW version of paradise is a 1950s US American tragedy. Westernized fools.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Three years ago when I nearly got baptised and I was being told about the "spiritual paradise". I was given a taste of what that meant......

The study conductors seemed to think it was a good thing to constantly receive directions and work your guts out day in and day out"...They stressed that the society was already teaching people to be respectful of Gods arrangement by teaching obedience to those who went to the meetings and did not question the GB and it's sub deputy, side assistants.

They gave me an example of how the elders in my congregation were testing the obedience of it's loyal members.

An old man always liked to sit to the left and to the back of the hall. He probably needed to get to the rest rooms for all we knew.

One Sunday morning at the usual ten o-clock start, he came in and was ordered to go to another spot in the hall.......somewhere in the middle where it was nice and cramped and there were no arm rests on the chairs. He told them to stuff it and sat where he usually did.

"Now, Juliette, as you can see. This old man did not have the right attitude toward authority and guidance and he would not be the right sort of person to survive into the new system, because of his disobedience. There is going to be a lot of work to do in the New World and if people think they can just do what they want, then they have the wrong attitude." Whaaaaaaaaa!..couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

This old guy went right up there in my esteem, because he didn't give a damn about what those upstart elders thought of him was too old and wise to be afraid of anything....

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Ahhh yes.....

The para para paradise.... with nuclear families petting pandas as far as the eye can see.

Guys in Hawaiian shirts playing the ukulele.

Women with Farrah Faucet-Majors hair and a come-hither look in their eyes as they stroke a panther.

Little girls in frilly dresses and boys in short pants and check shirts playing upon the hole of a cobra.

Nothing wrong with the American dream baby.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

What about my Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Tony Joe White, Alan Parsons Project....and all the other collections?

I don't want to listen to Witness songs for the rest of my life. There's no soul in it. It's all based upon some limited range of notes designed on the template of the Monks and their chanting.

It was considered very dangerous by the Catholic hierarchy to allow freedom in music incase it raised awareness or too much inspiration. Carmina Burana was one of those banned compositions...way to liberal and outside the 8 notes allowed....

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    I think I spelled that al wrong there....sorry. Look it up and see how controlling the Catholic religion used to be..The Watchtower is often modelled on these principles.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Blondie.

I would always be told that jws would be perfect in the new world...but exactly when would they be perfect, 10 years, 20 years, 100 years, into the 1,000 years?

Perhaps they would have free fillers and botox until God stepped up to the plate..Oh and free dental, implants, lipo, tucks lifts and hair implants for the thinning....But NO Beards and no tats, no body piercings of any sort....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

But youre all missing the point!

Everyone will be happy! Right?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Dental and medical professionals will be few and far between.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Are you guys just now figuring out that JWism is just Neo-Zionist Communism??

DD

• bafh
    bafh
    "Brothers and Sisters, we have been enjoying Paradise for years. Not a literal but a figurative one. Now STFU and get your ATM cards, cash, checks or you can simply donate all your belongings to WTBS."

They already say this - it's a SPIRITUAL Paradise, remember?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit