Baby steps taken with a grain of salt

by Israel Ricky Gonzales 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• scary21
    scary21

Sounds like your doing it right !

• steve2
    steve2

Time is on your side, and, little by little, your lovely wife will realize it's also on hers. Slow but steady is the best way to build a new approach to life. I like your quietly observant and respectful way of responding to your wife. I am a fan of practical cheer-leading without the obvious verbal component at least at this stage. Get thee to the Latin rapconcert.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Mr Hassan said in his book. True love will always win. Congrats and don't let the excitement take over your patience.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    Keep doing what you're doing. Don't fall into the temptation of sharing TTATT with her as that might scare her right back into uber-zealous cult mode. Keep doing what you're doing and win her without a word.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    All good indications nonetheless, I would personally be quite encouraged. So far so good, it makes me feel good to know that there is a glimmer of hope for you man!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    IRG WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID, THEN SOME!😄
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

That is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, take it slow.....it might be a little thing that breaks the camels back.

has long has you are together has man and wife....thats all that matters.

one thing i would recommend......don't try and reason with her about anything in dub land. like missing a meeting or being late and stuff like that.

let her reason for herself. in all reality Ricky, she is fighting her own battle right now in her mind and heart.

• whathappened
    whathappened
    So encouraging! I agree, she is weakening!
  • Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Israel Ricky Gonzales
    I think my kids are playing a role in the cracks in her armor. They enjoyed having their birthdays with me, as well as celebrating XMAS. She sees that we did nothing "pagan"in our celebrations. So, our freedom has to be a factor in her awakening.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

yep, Congnitive Disonance is a bitch.

reminds me of the mad cartoon. spy vs. spy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit