Preaching The Good News

by Nosferatu 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I really don't know why JWs call going door to door "preaching the good news". It's really not all that good. Their message: Join up with the JWs or die at armageddon. Sounds like a sweet deal to me (excuse me while I vomit).

If you were to go door to door, preaching good news, what would your message be? Cmon, get creative.

My message: Oral sex is fun & exciting. Do it!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Well, I don't think I can improve on your good news.

• mike047
    mike047

Would this news be better to give or to receive?

mike

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I'd make sure I would go door-to-door telling people with the message that they had won the Publisher's Clearing House grand prize. And the only door I would go to would be my own.

• manon
    manon

The good news: Alternate side of the street parking has been suspended.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I am intending going door to door in the summer.I have a buddy that will go with me. The Good news I am going to preach is. "Goodmorning ( or Afternoon) I am breifly calling on my neighbours today- ( I have done this before & right away they say "OH your JWS) I laugh & say "Oh no I am not!!!! that is the good news I have come to tell you about- because they will be calling on you.I want to tell you if you listen to them that is bad news....I know because I was there.....It is a cult- If you would like this sticker to put on your door( It says "No Jehovahs Witnesses") I would quite willingly leave it with you free of charge...--------. I made a point of calling on a JW ( her Mother asked me too) When she came & I did my introduction she had a lovely smile- & said "Oh Your a sister?Your a Jehovahs Witness "I smiled & said "Well isn't that funny- Yes! I am a Witness of Jehovah but not a Jehovahs Witness- you see there is a very big differance !!! The religion of JW tell you that works is what one must do- But look at John 6:29 - ( she did go get her Bible) & read it- But she said but without works their is no faith. Then I suggested she go to John 5:39-40..... Which she did. I mentioned I knew many of my dear friends who are JWs & they tell me you dont worship Jesus ?She explained it is to Jehovah we must worship----Ending up the conversation with 2 Cor 13:5,6 Is Jesus Christ IN you? If not we fail the test it says. He is the WAY! TRUTH! LIFE! I hear tell the religion says . IT is the WAY-TRUTH-& you can only have life if you go with them-

Hey I suggested I call back next week- I wonder why she said NO!!!!Couldnt understand that!!!lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit