I dreamed about Jesus

by target 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• target
    target

I do beleive in some sort of higher power, but am not sure what it is. I sure don't know what to think about Jesus since I do not beleive the Bible. It isn't something I dwell on so I find it very odd that I would dream about Jesus.

In this dream there are a group of JWs and a young child, a girl, and the JWs are shunning her. Next I see a very old lady and again the JWs are shunning her. Then I see Jesus in the background watching and he is very angry. He says that shunning is not something her ever approved of and it is not a loving thing to do. He is even angrier that they say they are doing it for him.

I have a lot of unusual dreams but this one really surprised me. I do not have anything to do with any religion anymore and I sure don't think a lot about Jesus.

Then there was the dream about the black sheep eating my hair curlers.........................

Millie

• ISP
    ISP

Anything can happen when you are dreaming!

ISP

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Then there was the dream about the black sheep eating my hair curlers.........................

Hmmm sounds traumatic, maybe your sub concious is telling you that you need curling tongues.

Brummie

• kril
    kril

You dreamed of Jesus last night? Man you got robbed! I dreamed of Demie Moore!

• musky
    musky
    I do beleive in some sort of higher power, but am not sure what it is.

Brett Favre?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit