Hard to Conceive?

by ISP 6 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Ananova:
    Twins have different fathers

A Croatian woman who slept with two men at the same time has given birth to twins with two different fathers.

The 23-year-old student, who has been named only as M.B, gave birth to non-identical twins in Zagreb seven months ago.

However, she has revealed that DNA testing has shown the children have different fathers.

She told daily Jutarnji List: "I was shocked at getting pregnant and even more surprised when doctors told me that my two sons had different fathers."

Doctors have said twins being born to different fathers is extremely rare.

• email
    email

I wonder if the DNA testings came when they noticed that the 2 kids were TOTALLY different

I mean... how common is it now a days to do a DNA test on newborns?

• Realist
    Realist

DNA tests should become obligatory...to many man (5-10%) pay for children that are not theirs.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Bwahahahahahaha.

Now, that's a ho! Hopefully she didn't sleep with deadbeats.

ash

• happyout
    happyout

I seem to remember another story like this years back, when the boys were actually different races, one white and one black. I know it wasn't a rumor, because it was in Newsweek or Time, or some other legitimate media. Anyone else remember that?

And yes, this is the epitome of a person with loose morals. I guess she never heard of STDs.

YUCK!!!!!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Realist,

to many man (5-10%) pay for children that are not theirs.

5-10%, eh? And who is paying for the children they most likely spawned? Yep.....that same 5-10%. Betcha it *almost* evens out in the long run. And yes, some smuck is caught in the *crosshairs* once in a while. So are women.

And I'll also be willing to bet that there's waaaaaaaaay over 5-10% of men who NEVER pay child support for children that are theirs. Courts are full of them.

But interestingly enough......100% of the mothers pay. Nobody should get it for free.

waiting - mother of 3

Edited by - waiting on 13 January 2003 12:4:26

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I remember a woman giving birth to a black and white baby but that was the fault of the fertility lab. A big custody battle ensued with the bio parents of the black baby. Very sad story.

ashitaka says, Now, that's a ho! Hopefully she didn't sleep with deadbeats.
    I could not agree more. Sleeping with 2 men that close together is pretty pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit