It's finally happened!!

by Tish 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tish
    Tish

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting for a while, but I have had a break from using both my brain cells!

As some may know I'm da_luvvin_Brawva and da_luvvin_sister's sister, and we have all had a hard time with us all being de borged!

Well me poor ma has finally had an ultimatum from the rest of our siblings, it's us or them! My poor old ma has been struggling with the issue of cutting us all off since our expulsion and has not been to a meeting in a year. The rest of my siblings or one in particular has already judged and condemned her with us and has told her that everything is her fault, and if she had nothing to do with us we would have come back to the borg. I know my sis means well in a borg kinda way, but I feel so sorry for me ma.

I've told me ma that I wouldn't want her to ruin her conscience by still having contact, but I feel terrible that she is going through this, but I must admit it's nice to know that me ma luvs me still.

Tish

• COMF
    COMF

Boooooo on sis! Yaaaaaay on mom! Hope mom has the strength to stick with what her heart knows is right. Maybe she'll get sis to come round to the right way of thinking.

• kelpie
    kelpie

((((((tish)))))))))

it must be hard for a mother to make that decision. there will always be the natural pull of affection.

damn the borg!!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

HANG in there; just do what good families do, put up with as much as you can, do what you know is right, and hopefully sooner or later Ma and the rest will see that families do not have to be split up because of the borg.

• TR
    TR

Hi Tish,

Yeah and the WTS says they don't split up families. Hopefully the borg family members will come to their senses, too someday.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit