Three Elders with Same Victim - Is Poland Next?

by berrygerry 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovah`s Witnesses are just a small sect around the world with a huge disproportionate amount of child sex abusers in their midst.

smiddy

• The UFO Cult
    The UFO Cult

And if you report the Pedophile all your family will hate you like they did here, when you see elders embrace the pedophiles over the victims, even trying to get the victims to leave the Kingdom Halls like here, while welcoming the sex offenders, you got a phucked up Organization!

If he would like to debate Stats with me, I am happy to show him JWs actually have a large number and we will never know the true number because of all the members who allowed their abuse and rape to get covered up. It's quite large, the Cockroach Theory applies here!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

And let's not forget this point --> IF this is THE religion being used by (should you care to believe) the supreme spiritual being in the sky who is in charge of all things, meaning this "religion" is THE ONE and MOST HIGH, then it should NOT be having the same problems as all other religions.

No excuses.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    The Mad Irishman has completely missed the point: the way the WTBTS handles--or doesn't handle--the problem of pedophiles in their ranks is completely wrong.
  • never a jw
    never a jw

Mad Irishman,

Without doing any research, i feel that you are right. However, as mentioned before, the larger issue is not the relative incidence of child abuse, it is the callous disregard for victims by the WT, as it is reflected in their procedures to deal with child sexual abuse. That's the BIG problem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit