Counting the money in this year's Regional Convention

by suavojr 5 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

I was asked if I knew of any Jdubs within my congregation that could help out counting the money for this year’s Regional Convention, IMITATE CHRIST. So I gave a few names and included my wife, I was hoping for her to wake up and see how the org is all about the money in the back room. Do you think it woke her up a bit? Yeah right! It actually had the reverse effect and now she’s all in.

On a side note, I spoke to her about the Royal Commission in Australia and to my surprise she was able to articulate all the wrong things about the two witness rule, the mishandling of child abuse and how poorly GJ answered when questioned. But she then added, “this is still the truth”

Oh my! How much more can this woman take?

I’ve been awake for 2 years and I’m planning my exit carefully and building my network of people outside the borg, trying to build a business and become independent from this friend’s club (A.K.A God’s Orginazation)

I just hope my wife can start to wake up, I don’t know how much longer I can stomach the lies, hypocrisy and control this organization holds over its members.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I remember one convention in the 80's at Belmont Racetrack in New York where there was so much donation money coming in that we actually ran out of table space and literally had to dump huge piles of cash on the floor. It took several hours just to get the creases out, face them up and sort the bills before we even started the first round of counting. There was probably more cash moving at this convention than the MGM (Las Vegas) during the Pacquiao / Mayweather fight..

But I have a feeling those WT glory days are long gone.

• Londo111
    Londo111

If JWs only knew "apostates" were counting their donation money and handling it honestly. LOL!

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yes Londo111, if Jdubs only knew! To be honest, you don't need to believe in 1914

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

suavojr:-

What is money?

How do you count saying good-bye to your friends and being fooled big bucks?

May be only with the patience and the non-conditional love of a good husband?

The Rebel.

p.s. we are in the same row boat.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    hey rebel! is not fun to stay quiet and be all smiles when you know it is all BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit