A Life or Death Decision!

by Gizmo 9 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Real Audio Video below of a JW's death due to refusal of Blood.

http://video.wtnh.com/news/2002/feb/clips/02252002-death.ram

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Thank you, Gizmo, for posting this excellent story about the murderous blood policy of JWs.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bttt

• Jourles
    Jourles

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

I agree, Jourles.

Sam

• outnfree
    outnfree

BTTT

Spent some time today getting my sound working again on my 'puter just so I could hear this VERY IMPORTANT video clip. It shouldn't languish on page 7, either!

out

• ISP
    ISP

Sad story.......

ISP

• Scully
    Scully

Even though this story was in the news almost a year ago, we're still seeing people die because they are completely ignorant about what they can and cannot have in terms of blood products.

If this woman had known that products like Hemopure could be made available to her in an emergency situation, she might have had a chance. Instead, the WTS and its HLCs force people to put themselves into life and death situations, without the proper information at their disposal.

If a doctor performed surgery on a patient without informing a patient of all the risks and benefits and the options available to them, they would be guilty of malpractice.

What business does the WTS have in dispensing medical information of ANY KIND to its followers?? They have never offered disclaimers on the literature they supply to the effect that they are not authorized to offer medical advice and that consultation with a physician is recommended. Doesn't that constitute the practice of medicine without a licence?? And if it does, do they not also have to assume the liability for any ill effects caused by their negligence or malpractice for not allowing the patient to be fully informed of the risks and benefits and the options available to them??

Love, Scully RN

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Very interesting points scully.

I realised this was a year old report, but I thought well, you know, ummm... repetition for emphasis and all that.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit