Jobs

by Windchaser 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Some of you may remember that I had to take on a second job. It's a graveyard shift at a gas station. My day job boss is trying to get me reclassified so I will make more money and get to stay in my office. I am in a pool to get a higher position at the college, but because of the budget crunch (don't get me started), hiring is at a stand still. I went through all the loops and now we have this freeze. My obvious plan was to get more money so I could quit my night job.

The good news is that my second job boss evaluated me yesterday and I will be getting a $.75 raise effective immediately. I feel really lucky to have gotten this job, although I am dead tired all the time and don't even ask what my house looks like at the moment. I don't know if I will ever get used to working two jobs, but if they keep giving me raises at the gas station, how can quit? The bastards!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Windchaser I know you live in San Diego which Gas Station do you work at? I work for a CPA firm and specialize in gas stations I wonder if I do your gas stations books.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hi Scarlet...it's New West Exxon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit