Evolutionists Who Are Against Darwinism

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SecretSlaveClass:

On a side note I have been reading a lot about fundamentalist Islam and Wahhabism.

Wahhabism is an excellent subject to study. I would also recommend researching it's Christian alter ego "Theonomy" informally known as "Reconstructionism". Theonomists want a Christian Theocracy based on ALL Old Testament civil laws as well as their form of capital punishment (stoning and burning at the stake). Even though there are probably no more than a few hundreds of thousands in the U.S. they are deeply connected to the right wing movement and Republican party.

They are also the main influence on the homeschooling movement amongst conservative parents and they have the express purpose of indoctrinating their children into a full Theonomic view of life, not the more 'liberal' Christian Nationalism that tens of millions of Americans currently espouse.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Village Idiot:

You guys are coming at me with new things like a fly weight boxer throwing jabs. So much new information to aquaint myself with. I've learned so much on this forum, thank you all!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Be careful SecretSlaveClass

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

Lol that could be my new nightmare chatting to you lot!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Perry, you seem critical of evolutionists not all holding to an identical understanding. Isn't the situation far worse amongst religious people? Despite theists often claiming to communicate with God, they are scores of different understandings of who he is, or how many Gods exist, inciting such passion to invoke wars. Even Christians cannot agree on who God is or the nature of God. That is a bigger problem for you to be concerning yourself with than the fine tuning of a recent scientific theory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit