Evolutionists Who Are Against Darwinism

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Perry - I see your faith is wavering. You are spending far too much time trying to persuade people that they are x or y and that how they think is a religion. As a xian surely you should be testifying of Christ. I mean you have a dead man who has come back to life who can walk on water and make magic wine. Why the hell are you bothered by science, evolution or defining everyone else's state of mind.

You see it's because your subconscious mind knows you have nothing real to back up your fantastical worldview and so diverts you to a time filling exercise that keeps your consciousness busy and placated. Your subconscious is causing you to deflect. It's a self defense mechanism.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Cofty:
    Perry has often threatened me with eternal torture in unspeakable pain for all eternity because I don't share his risible superstitions.

I bet his boogeyman threats cause you sleepless nights ...

• cofty
    cofty

SecretSlaveClass - Cry myself to sleep ;)

If christians would take a moment to reflect on how unconcerned they are by the threats of hell that Mo spews all over the Quran towards non-muslims, then they would appreciate how their threats sound to rational people.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    cofty
    If christians would take a moment to reflect on how unconcerned they are by the threats of hell that Mo spews all over the Quran towards non-muslims, then they would appreciate how their threats sound to rational people.

I have never read the Quran but if fundamentalist behavior is anythimg to go by, that makes a lot of sense.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Perry, are you getting friendly with Theistic Evolutionists? I thought they were going to hell for believing that Adam and Eve swung on trees.
    In either case this is my favorite book on the subject of evolution versus creationism. 500 pages of detailed rebuttal after rebuttal on every talking point that Creationists have come up with.
  • cofty
    cofty

The hell of the quran is even worse than that of the bible.

All non-muslims are going there and even muslims who don't do well enough.

Once your skin has been burned off you will be given a new skin so that you can have that burned off as well and so on and so on ad infinitum.

A fear of hell totally defines the lives of all conservative Muslims. Read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's biography for an account of a childhood dominated by dread of hell.

Somehow christians can see this for the fear-mongering, manipulative bullshit that it is, but then threaten non-believers with christian hell.

• steve2
    steve2

I like Perry. He's unsurpassed on this forum for cut-and-pasting his hit-and-run OPs.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Cofty:
    A fear of hell totally defines the lives of all conservative Muslims. Read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's biography for an account of a childhood dominated by dread of hell.

Thanks professor, but let me first get through the previous homework assignments you gave me, otherwise I'll get an "F" in evolution.

On a side note I have been reading a lot about fundamentalist Islam and Wahhabism. I just finished "Hatred's Kingdom" by Dore Gold. Fascinating and thought provoking to say the least.

• cofty
    cofty
    "Hatred's Kingdom" by Dore Gold

Thanks will check that out.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Village Idiot:

Thanks for that. i've added it to the professor's homework list 😜

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit