Evolutionists Who Are Against Darwinism

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Perry is once again posting ignorant lies as truth.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have always liked Perry. In fact, I don't know if I've ever heard him insult anyone, ever.

That is impressive.

DD

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber

I actually know Perry IRL. He has his point of view, makes it known, but doesn't expect you to agree with him.

Does he also refuse to respond to direct questions in real life?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    In fact, I don't know if I've ever heard him insult anyone, ever.

He insults our intelligence with almost every post he makes.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    And in any case, what kind of human never throws an insult?! Even Perry's friend Jesus did that . .
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Does he also refuse to respond to direct questions in real life?

No...and I'm pretty sure he's gonna respond to y'all when he gets off of work.

• DJS
    DJS

I'm sure Perry is a great guy away from this forum. But to indicate he is great because he doesn't insult us ignores all of the hateful OPs where he expresses his hate for gays, lesbians, transgenders, etc. and hides behind Jesus' skirt in defense of his hate.

I find that abhorrent and much worse than calling someone a delusional narcissist.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    It's not just about doing your research. It's about evaluating the validity of those resources.
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Perry on your list is Immanuel Velikovsky...Velikovsky.

How did Francis Crick end up on the list? Panspermia is something that even Richard Dawkins contemplates.

Here's a Crick quote affirming his belief in evolution and pointing out that evolutionary arguments should be used cautiously UNLESS the mechanisms under study are well understood:

"Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved. It might be thought, therefore, that evolutionary arguments would play a large part in guiding biological research, but this is far from the case. It is difficult enough to study what is happening now. To figure out exactly what happened in evolution is even more difficult. Thus evolutionary achievements can be used as hints to suggest possible lines of research, but it is highly dangerous to trust them too much. It is all too easy to make mistaken inferences unless the process involved is already very well understood." - from What Mad pursuit 1988

BTW these words were written 27 years ago and the field of Paleogenetics was just four years old. How things have progressed.

I've lost interest in the rest of the list because its just quote mining.

I do not understand why creationists have linked the existence of God with the process of evolution?

Oh wait...those first eleven chapters of Genesis really have a rather myopic view of how things came to be. It really gives creationists no wiggle room at all... unless you start to view it as allegory.

• cofty
    cofty

I have never known Perry to explain anything in his own words ever. He is a copy-paste cowboy with absolutely no ability to critically assess the nonsense he litters the forum with.

In the past I have invested hours responding his OPs with facts and evidence only to have it completely ignored and buried under yet more copy-paste bullshit.

Perry has often threatened me with eternal torture in unspeakable pain for all eternity because I don't share his risible superstitions. I think that is of an order of magnitude worse than insulting somebody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit