Evolutionists Who Are Against Darwinism

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

This is a nice list of evolutionary scientists and their quotes regarding the impossibility of Naturalism or Materialism being able to account for LIFE as it is observed :

Evolutionists Against Darwinism

Most, while sympathetic and respectful of their more committed colleagues, are disparaged as morons for not carrying the Materialism banner as a religion, as a matter of faith. Materialism is simply the default religion of those who reject Intelligent Design. And as such, this religion has its militant fundamentalists. They are called "New Atheists" by Sociologists.

Just google the Question: Why are new atheists such ...

Enjoy the commentary.

• suavojr
    suavojr

You like to get into it Perry this is another attempt from your part to recruit people and follow your version of the messiah. What you fail to see is that evolution is not the answer to the origin of life itself, but a process that changes throughout time, it has no guidance nor it cares for the results. Your designer is suppose to have a purpose and a plan... well the results in human history proves this designer to be guilty of negligence and is the most sadistic, egomaniacal entity alive.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Not again!
  • vinman
    vinman
    Love this commentary!! Yes, New Atheism equals new religion. Like I said before, their are two sides to every story. The one thing I learned in my 9 month exit from the Borg is that as soon as I read something that seemed reasonable and the person is trying to convince me of the truthfulness of his words, I would suddenly find many articles counteracting his arguements. One minute I'm being swept away into atheism, the next minute I'm totally engrossed in a scholarly discussion of how unique the Bible is from any religious book on all levels. All I can say is that I appreciate ones on here like Faye who express that they do accept Jesus and the Bible but don't really push it. On the otherhand I am annoyed by many atheists that call other people ridiculous for believing in God. Sometimes it seems that they talk much like a JW. Saying whatever, to convince themselves ( not others) that they have the truth.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Actually, Richard Dawkins is on the record as being against societal Darwinism and being against people getting their morals from Darwinism.

Source: his debate on Q&A with Cardinal Pell.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Vinman said: Love this commentary!! Yes, New Atheism equals new religion. Like I said before, their are two sides to every story. The one thing I learned in my 9 month exit from the Borg is that as soon as I read something that seemed reasonable and the person is trying to convince me of the truthfulness of his words, I would suddenly find many articles counteracting his arguments. One minute I'm being swept away into atheism, the next minute I'm totally engrossed in a scholarly discussion of how unique the Bible is from any religious book on all levels.

I concur with you statement, what I don't like about people like Perry is the fact they try to push their worldvieww onto others. The decision to believe in a God or decide you need more proof, must be made by you and you alone. Take both sides of the argument and make a decision. Don't force others!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You crack me up!

I know that you are in fact........MEL GIBSON.....c'mon, the games up Mel!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

There is of course my find friend the little point that evolution by natural selection is NOT a matter of faith, but loaded down with proof.

Proof of god, unfortunately, IS a matter of faith & any kind of proof has yet to be discovered

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I know that you are in fact........MEL GIBSON.....c'mon, the games up Mel!

I actually know Perry IRL. He has his point of view, makes it known, but doesn't expect you to agree with him.

I am an agnostic. Perry totally respects that. And we have had good conversations. And I'd go fishing with him any day.

(P.S. Perry: if we can't get together this week, we'll have to set an apostafest fishing trip somewhere in the gulf after we move. That'd be a blast.)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Does anybody look at the evidence anymore?! Lists of names prove very little, the fact that we are facing an antibiotics crisis proves something.

Archimedes principle proves a man can't walk on water, direct observation and natural history prove one species can split into two.

Fine, you don't want to lazily trust what 'scientists' have to say - do your own research! Before long you'll come to realise that Darwin, Dawkins, Coyne, Scott and all the other evolutionary biologists weren't lying to you after all. There is no great conspiracy. Your trust will have been earned through your own efforts and then you might actually enjoy learning tremendous new things from these academically qualified men and women.

Or you could listen to people like Perry - choose wisely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit