Few questions

by Happy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy
    Happy

I recently "applied" for an account at Jehovah's Witnesses on the web, that MSN group. But of course they have a bunch of questions so that they are not troubled by evil apostates. I have no intention of causing trouble, but I would like to lurk around, just to keep up to date. Problem is, some of the questions I can't answer. Anyone wanna help me out? the questions are below.

Thanks

Happy

6. What part of this week's Watchtower Study did you appreciate the most?

And what was the title of the article studied?

7. What is the first song in the Kingdom Ministry for last weeks meeting?

(If for any reason you can't answer the previous 2 questions, (You couldn't

find your KM for instance.)What is the name of the last song in our Song book

and it's number.

• auntiem
    auntiem

Happy,

Sorry can not help you with the questions, but there are other JW chat rooms at MSN that do not require answers to questions. They just post a long litney of rules to abide to and they have chat room moderaters. I went to one once and was so suprised at all the so called witness letting their hair down.....talking like they never been to a KH. Gave me the heebeejeebees!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hugs!

aUnTiE M

• Happy
    Happy

Auntiem,

Do you happen to know of any specific rooms?

Happy

• Happy
    Happy

Correction, do you know of any easily accesible rooms?
  • Lin
    Lin

LOL Happy, I saw that same group one day while searching. The questions were so tedious, but they're definitely trying to keep apostates out, LOL I'll see what I can find for ya. I have an msn group, but it's basically for those who've left the org or are at least considering it.

• Lin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit