I'm gonna miss you guys....

by SheilaM 9 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To All:

School is starting Monday and I have a full load of classes. I just want you all to know how much I enjoy the forum and chatting with you I will stop in from time to time.....anyone that wants to talk just e-mail me that I will be checking on a daily basis. I am dealing with the dub thing so much better since I found Simon's forum, it put it all in perspective.

Thanks SheilaM

PS I will be putting thunderriders book cover on this weekend as I promised

• email
    email

((SheilaM))

Don't forget to drop in every once in a while to say hi

Hope to hear from you soon!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

(((((((((((((((((((((Sheila))))))))))))))))))))))) Hope you stop by and let us know how school is going.

I will miss you!!!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good luck with your studies Shiela - we'll miss you too, so make sure you pop in every now and then and say hi!

What are you studying?

• Brummie
    Brummie

School is starting Monday and I have a full load of classes

and you think that is going to stop you from coming here regular? Not even remotely.

I also work full time and have a family, go to college, trying to move from one house to another, and tried to stop and cut down coming here just at the end of November or was it Dec...anyway it doesnt work...or should I say it will only work for a few weeks at the most.

See you sooooooon, BTW have enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to maaaany more.

((((SM)))))

Brummie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

E-mail,Ruby,Angharad,Brummie:

Thanks for the kind wordsBrummie if I spend as much time here my grades will be patheticLOL

I am just going for my associates concentrating of course on art(graphic design),photography and creative writing. When I get my associates I will be moving on to Park and going for either a Public Relations degree or Graphic Design, depending on my mood LOL I am really anal about school and sulk if I miss anything so I will try to improve my attitude so I can visit you all. If not I'm sure thunderrider will keep you posted.

I hope I do well in photographyif I take any cool pics I will post them

As always just me

Sheila

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sheila, I will miss you at this forum but at least we can talk on the phone or by email. And of course, there is always coffee. Good luck in school.

Hugs,

Robyn

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sheila I too will miss you- but your a smart cookie to know what comes first- We will all be waiting for you to pop in & give us an update on how your doing. God Be with You ((((hug)))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good Luck Sheila. Now if you get bored with studying late one night, drop in and give us a big Texas howdy!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I surely will Big Tex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit