Labels for Mags

by DINKY 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• DINKY
    DINKY

Hey, I wanted to share my latest brilliant idea for pissing off dubs. I frequently see the mags in the usual public places: doctor's/dentist's office, Supercuts, etc. I didn't want to throw them away 'cuz then the idiots would just leave more - and get to count them as placements. When I started seeing them on campus, it really pissed me off, so I started carrying a marker with me, and would write on the front of the mag:

"BEWARE OF CULT PROPAGANDA!!"

Well, after printing out some address labels ......You get it! I printed out a sheet of stickers with my warning on each and every one. (Okay, I'm blond, so I get excited about these things.) So, I keep a sheet in my purse and stick them on every mag I see. (3 so far, but I start classes on Monday.) Now the dubs will be HORRIFIED when they see their precious mags, and they'll HAVE to throw them away, plus will be PARANOID about leaving more and WORRIED about how many people have seen the stickers.

Hardy Har,

Dinky

• Mum
    Mum

You're doing right, Dinky. Someone who posts here makes up labels with the Silentlambs web address on them. I see the magazines in laundromats from time to time. I write the following on the front:

http://www.silentlambs.org 1-877-WTABUSE (Silentlambs' toll-free number)

http://www.freeminds.org

1-800-WHY-1914

When I go back to these same laundromats, there is a disappointing absence of Watchtower literature, so I have to go back to "informal witnessing."

Keep up the good work!

SandraC

• starfish422
    starfish422

Actually, that's a fantastic idea. I think I will do the same, only with the www.freeminds.org addres instead; that way people don't know what site they're going to until they get there.

Excellent idea, Dinky, thanks!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I just love clever people!...

Snoozy

• edp81
    edp81

Someone is apt to think that you guys are dissatisfied with the Society.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    When I go back to these same laundromats, there is a disappointing absence of Watchtower literature

hahahaha.... think the local dubs got the hint?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit