An invitation to everyone

by Dolphin57 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

Hello friends. I am new here but I wanted to share with you a place on the net where I have lived for about 4 years. Its called the Dreamscape....here's a little description:

What's Dreamscape?
    Enter into the mystical world of Dreamscape. This is where you will discover how the real world and the dream world merge. First, you'll be transformed into an avatar...your own customizable, animated identity. You'll meet fellow dreamers... the most friendly people in any virtual world. You'll listen to and contribute to interesting conversations, join in events and games, earn virtual world tokens, and buy everything from a new body to furniture for your very own cyber apartment! Dreamscape has it all...vast parksand jungles, city streets, a multilevel shopping mall (complete with virtual items). Come and join the most interesting dreamers around.

Here is the link: http://ds.vzones.com/dslink.cgi?1000042 I did it because you are all great people, and that is who lives in Dreamscape. Hope to see you there!

*hugs* Laura

Edited by - Dolphin57 on 9 January 2003 19:0:38

• kelpie
    kelpie

sounds interesting.. i will check it out...

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I finally know what the name "Avatar" means.....Thanks...

Snoozy......Welcome!

• Mackin
    Mackin

No thanks.

I wasted enough of my life living in a fantasy world when I was a dub. This boy says in the real world from now on.

Mackin.

• Mum
    Mum

Welcome to the forum! It's great to be able to explore possibilities, even to entertain possibilities. After all, almost every reality was once fantasy!

Looking forward to more Dolphin posts,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit