CO layoff buzz. Anyone heard anything?
- Heard of some co's being "let go". Anyone else heard anything like this in the last few days?
- Is that just in the U.S.A?
- Haven't heard anything but hope so.
- Just a post I am following on FB EXJWRG3. Prob the same thing u r following.
- Someone mentioned the post to me. And I wondered if anyone else knows of any co's getting the boot
This wouldn't make sense unless they were older IMO.
I cannot imagine anyone with the necessary skillset that would ever want to be a CO.
- I haven't heard anything. There has to be a certain number they need to cover the U.S. Territory. If they start dissolving more halls or if they change it to one visit per hall per year then they could get rid of quite a few. I don't think that's happening yet though.
I keep expecting the GB to put visit rotations at yearly.
This would eliminate the need for 50 percent of the COs.
- Not sure about that onegen. The co's are nessary to keep elder bodies in line. They are the 'hounder hounders' of the org
- True they are needed to keep the elders in line but money is money