Ode to SheilaM

by Thunder Rider 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Buckets made Master member in record time!!

Aint she cute?

Thunder

PS

No Guys better be gawking!!

• Banshee
    Banshee

AAaawwwwwww, Thunder! How sweet. Sheila was threatening last night to post that pic...guess you beat her to it!

Congrats to Sheila!!!

BTW...at my posting rate, will take me five years to attain Master.

• Aztec
    Aztec

What a cute pic of her!

Banshee like I said you are the dom of chat.

~Aztec

• ugg
    ugg

very nice....

• D8TA
    D8TA

Come on! The words swirling within your heart MUST be reached..."aint she cute?" is just "O.K.". Take your passion for the woman and let the words flow...

Here:

Ode To My Secret Easter Egg Hunter

The wind upon your wings may take you far, yet in my heart a constant vision of your beauty keeps me company. Shall you desire a rose within a dark garden full of peril and task, I shall quest for such a rose if a smile is brought upon your lips. For your touch is trivial next to death, and a thousand deaths would be worth but one touch from your finger. Note the stars within the heavens, for they comfort my heart, serving as mirrors to your protective gaze. Go now, knowing that one prayer guides you in your journey, and such a prayer I whipser in moments of hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• onacruse
    onacruse

And now I it is my distinct privilege to introduce you, Sheila, to the REAL MASTER of master posters:

Congrats!

Craig

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

AWWWWWWOOOOOOOGHHHHAAAAAAAA AWWWWWOOOOOOGHHHHAAA!!! hehe whoo hoo wow sheila Ur a fox ^_^ hehehe I bet your theme song is Foxy Lady by Jimmy Hendrix ^_^

~Cassandra~

P.S. Remember Alwayz keep a baseball bat handy & Peperspray ^_^ my mommie makes me wear steal toe shoes everywhere I go ...shez like U better be wearing those steal toes MO!!!!!!! or I won't let u outta the house!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Sheila...is soooo cute!! And has the coolest sweetest Hubby!!

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Geesh! What can a girl say!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ok the above post was by me but I goofed and didnt change user name

<of the glad he cropped the pic class>

Edited by - SheilaM on 9 January 2003 12:42:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit