Ashley Madison Cheat Site Hacked Users Names Published and Searchable

by ctrwtf 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

So I was just wondering how many of our former brothers and sisters are right now in a panic?

Leave it to Christnews.org to do the christian thing and publish a list of names. Any computer geeks out there willing to search for any bethelites or elders dumb enough to use a real email address?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Don't you have to pay to join this site? I don't think Bethelites have enough money to pay to join this site.
  • username
    username

As with everything in this cult I should imagine everything will be done in house................so to speak!

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Well there's certainly some Catholics that won't be happy:

Catholic email addresses in cheating hack

• sir82
    sir82

Don't you have to pay to join this site? I don't think Bethelites have enough money to pay to join this site.

Many Bethelites have rich & generous family members who subsidize them handsomely.

I am virtually certain there are dozens if not hundreds of "prominent" JWs on the list.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I am virtually certain there are dozens if not hundreds of "prominent" JWs on the list.

Bethel performs legal background checks on all applicants. If this Ashley Madison data is at all reliable then it will only be a matter of time before we see a little tweaking at Bethel (or is that twerking?) in terms of downsizing.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Marvin:
    Bethel performs legal background checks on all applicants. If this Ashley Madison data is at all reliable then it will only be a matter of time before we see a little tweaking at Bethel (or is that twerking?) in terms of downsizing.

But how would we know that that the downsizing was motivated by this event? I admit It would be fun to speculate a bunch of them got kicked out because they were implicated. It would be even more entertaining if Rubberface Lett were implicated, it would only make me think His Worship Lord Ugly wasted his money, unless blind people and animals are available to cheat with ....

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    But how would we know that that the downsizing was motivated by this event?

We won't know. It will just happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit