Kingdom Hearts

by Dolphin57 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

Has anyone played Square and Disney's Kingdom Hearts for PS2? People think it sounds corny but it rocks for any Final Fantasy and/or Disney fan.

Edited by - Dolphin57 on 8 January 2003 18:42:12

• Nickey
    Nickey

Yeah, I played it a few times. It appears corny, but it's a pretty cool game. Not as easy as it looks. But it's a cool storyline to follow with all the different characters.

• L7922eyv
    L7922eyv

Hey, my name is Luis and ive been thinking on buying Final Fantasy 10 or kingdom hearts, i would like to have your opinion on which of the two games are better.

• Brumm
    Brumm

I know nothing about this game, just wanted to say Welcome aboard L7922eyv

Brummie

• arachnia
    arachnia

Hubby and I *ADORE* this game. We play it together, taking turns, for hours or weekends at a time. ;) Actually we beat it last week, after about a month, but unfortunately our disk has a smudge or scratch we've been unable to locate and fix, so although we have met all of the objectives in order to get the bonus epilogue reward at the end, our disc freezes during the credits. :-( We've tried several times to remedy this, without success. Ah well, we'll get to see it eventually, even if we have to borrow someone else's disc and use it with our memory card.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit