Petition for U.S. AG investigation.

by freemindfade 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Attorney_General

The United States Attorney General (A.G.) is the head of the United States Department of Justice per 28 U.S.C., concerned with legal affairs and is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States government. The attorney general is considered to be the chief lawyer of the U.S. government.

This would cover all of the states in the United States of America.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Isn't the WT an "international" organization?

http://www.justice.gov/criminal-hrsp

Promoting justice by prosecuting human rights violators and other international criminals

The Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section (HRSP) primarily investigates and prosecutes cases against human rights violators and other international criminals. HRSP investigates and prosecutes human rights violators for genocide, torture, war crimes, and recruitment or use of child soldiers, and for immigration and naturalization fraud arising out of efforts to hide their involvement in such crimes. HRSP also prosecutes perpetrators of other international violent crimes, particularly those involving the Military Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act (MEJA) or occurring within the Special Maritime & Territorial Jurisdiction of the United States (SMTJ). Finally, HRSP prosecutes members of international criminal networks who seek to evade our immigration laws, such as by smuggling persons into the United States. In addition to its prosecutorial activities, HRSP is actively engaged in policy work, both domestically and internationally.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Ten more signatures needed to reach 500.
  • millie210
    millie210

Signed it.

now its nine...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    International organization based in America. Where it started and was established.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
  • LV101
    LV101

Signed it.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

How do I sign it?

just asking!

eyeuse2badub

• millie210
    millie210

Hi eyeuse2b,

Go to the link in the original post and fill out the info and click on the button after you fill out the info boxes.

You will receive an email after you vote in case you have any doubt about whether your vote went through.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Just click the link and you should be able to, you have to put your name and email, but I didn't care, I feel no problem with it being known that I signed this, even if the witnesses saw. Just ask Mr Jackson, I'm not really and apostate by his words

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit