uhm, uhm...EXCUSE ME...uh...

by SixofNine 9 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

....uh, uh.... {to the group} Can I go to the bathroom?

Ask this and other important questions here: http://www.greatcrowd.com/159ubb/Forum1/HTML/000233.html

ps. I've REALLY lost all respect for this Platinum character, lol

• Kristen
    Kristen

lol, six. Makes me wonder why we keep reading those boards. It must be an important part of the metamorphisis out. At least now I am outside looking in to learn my lessons.

Kristen
    an x-db poster on active JW boards

• AlanF
    AlanF

The interesting thing about these boards is how they demonstrate the complete stranglehold that the Society has on the minds of JWs. As SixofNine alluded, they can't take a piss without first checking with Mommy.

I noted that one Lady J said: "I've always had questions about Secretaries Day and what we should or shouldn't do." Then she "appreciated input from" the forum, showing that even on such a simple topic she was quite unable to think for herself. The irony was in her closing line: "You can recognize truth by its beauty and simplicity." Right. Just ask the Society. So simple.

AlanF

• RR
    RR

Don't ya just love that dang?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

It is NOT fair. When I was a secretary, I was also an active JW, so I refrained (I was SO freaking JDubbish). Now that I would really appreciate the perks, I'm no longer a secretary. I chip in for the gifts, but I don't get any. (sigh)

• hippikon
    hippikon

AHHHH Dosn't it make you sick uh. What do thee people do when their brain cell goes on holiday.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

How sad to be conflicted over such mundane issues. Isn't it great to be free of all that. And I'll tell you one thing, active witness or not, no way would I have walked away from $1000 no matter what label was put on it!
    TW

• Prisca
    Prisca
    How sad to be conflicted over such mundane issues. Isn't it great to be free of all that.

Amen sister, amen!

• momoftwo
    momoftwo

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

I wish this was the biggest concern in my life.

Oh, that's right...I think for MYSELF now. =)

• jelly
    jelly

My favorite is how they feel that a rolling blackout is a sign the the apocolypse (sp?) is near.
    Jelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit