"We don't run a spy network"

by OrphanCrow 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

OrphanCrow:I would think that anyone whose name was on that list would be particularly vulnerable to doing whatever they were told to do by whoever knew about their sins/crimes.

Yes to any other group of people on planet earth it could turn into a real bribery and manipulation money making scheme. The witnesses however I don't think so. With their hatred of higher education and secular achievement. If you threatened to bribe most witnesses what's the most you could expect to get out of them? Maybe a free carpet cleaning job or a window washing job maybe a hundred bucks if your lucky! There are no doubt a few in higher positions who would generate much more interest among the Dubs than the public at large. They could however get to destroy a few more innocent peoples lives though, that might be worth something to the GB.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    truthseeker: With their hatred of higher education and secular achievement. If you threatened to bribe most witnesses what's the most you could expect to get out of them?

"Most" witnesses wouldn't be the target. "Most" witnesses don't have membership into the exclusive club called the "Watchtower Society". And, many of the "Society" men are educated. Not all of them dropped out of school at 15 like Jackson did.

What could be influenced, though, is doctrine. And, that doctrine just might make some important Society men, and friends of Society men, a lot of money. Jus' saying...

• Heaven
    Heaven

"We don't run a spy network"

I call bull shite Geoff!

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

And, many of the "Society" men are educated. Not all of them dropped out of school at 15 like Jackson did.

I agree with you that many of the governing body couldn't organize a trip to the bathroom. It appears that they are only a front. With the shadowy group of society members milling around in the background anything is possible. It does appear that there are some important files somewhere that are hidden by the Borg that would be nice to see.

• flipper
    flipper

Don't run a spy network, or a police state?

Just the fact that they have their kangaroo courts run by petty, clueless bozos and are delusional enough to think it warrants being called a "judicial committee". They seem to like to puff themselves up into the role of police, investigators and judges.

Effin' clowns. But not funny - they cause a great deal of harm.

Having never been a jw or known much about them, imagine my shock 8 years ago when Flipper's ex-wife, daughter and their husbands drove 2 hours to my house to spy on us. They came unannounced to the door so they could peek inside for signs of Flipper living here. Then they sent the elders, and called the rest of the family. A lot of time and effort went into that petty, mean shit so they could shun Flipper (to this day).

If that ain't spying and policing...

Mrs. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"We don't run a spy network".....WBT$ GB "Rock Star Pope" Geoffrey Jackson..

Spying On and "Turning In" Fellow JWs are Part of the WatchTower JW Culture..

...........................................................................Image result for Jehovahs witness logo

.........Image result for snitch quotes..Image result for Business Gossip

• defender of truth
    defender of truth
    "We don't run the network, it runs itself.." ;)
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just ask anyone who has gone through the process of "elders interrogations" of some sort!

Then it is painfully clear that they DO run a spy network!

It is evident by means of gossip, innuendo, slander, assumptions, and judgement!

AND, just as in a POLICE state, they don't need FACTS to confuse their judgement....

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I can't help but agree with Crow. Knowledge is power. In this case, the knowledge of a crime and the ramifications of having this stored is as good as it gets in terms of holding someone to ransom.

It shows the integrity of the WT to be very suspect.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Outlaw. Your word pictures are an excellent method of revealing what really does happen. Would you believe that I was actually followed for at least two months....I am telling you the truth when I say this..........For I had refused baptism at this stage. They didn't understand why and then they were suspicious of why I did not want to do this....

It was an awful experience as I felt they the Jehovah's witnesses were the ones with a great deal of paranoia. I was told by my study conductors that there were two WT magazines. One for the public and one for those who were in the ......well ..........the ones who had earned the trust of the elders....I was shocked to think this form of thinking existed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit