Geoffrey Jackson's Golden Apple watch INVESTIGATED

by C0ntr013r 112 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    No the wt has never recomended apple anything. Even if they did apple wouldnt give any of them the top of the line apple watch as a result
  • freein2004
    freein2004

If it is an apple watch he should be ashamed of himself for buying it or accepting it as a gift. When they are bleeding the sheep dry for money he has no right! You would think these spiritual men would donate all their valuable things yes even gifts to the WWW.

What would Jesus do?

• rebel8
    rebel8

They used to make fun of the Pope's rings and the televangelists' watches!

I understand you pretty much need an iPhone to use most of Apple watch's features. I wouldn't even expect someone who took a vow of poverty to have an iPhone.

I admit it would be a lot of fun to start texting him on his watch as he's giving a talk.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    I actually don't think that's an Apple Watch. I have one and my wife has one. There's a few weird things. The watch face is too big. It's also not sitting on his wrist the way the watch usually does. Even the band doesn't look right.
  • gda
    gda
    I wonder about the rest of his $ attire?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

gda "the rest of his attire"

Maybe we will see a picture of Geoffrey in his "Calvin's."

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    I actually don't think that's an Apple Watch. I have one and my wife has one. There's a few weird things. The watch face is too big. It's also not sitting on his wrist the way the watch usually does. Even the band doesn't look right.

I don't know...

There are different sizes, do you have the big one?

Which band do you have? Because you can choose what band you want, not sure which one it is though.

• Illuminated
    Illuminated

Is this all that surprising? Correct me if I'm wrong as I may not have the info accurate, didn't one of the leaders live in a mansion somewhere in San Diego? Wasn't there some sort of a scandal about that? The watch on this governing body member's wrist, is just another form of who they really are and I guarantee it's only scratching the surface of where the money is going.

• steve2
    steve2
    Credit the man for not sucuumbing to the urge to wear a pinky ring - the ring so beloved of at least two of his bros on the GB.
  • JHK
    JHK
    The Governing Body Bank says: "Heaven can wait!"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit