DesirousOfChange

So much for the "simple life."

As well as "keeping their eye simple".

Hypocrites!

Doc

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Still not convinced it is gold.

How about 51:35? Also the quality of the original is slightly higher then the YouTube version. So it is easier to see.

Here are some more picture from the original:

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

“Guard against every sort of covetousness, because even when a person has an abundance his life does not result from the things he possesses.” (Luke 12:15) Material possessions, no matter how costly or fancy, cannot give us life or true happiness. Only God can. “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need,” said Jesus. (Matthew 5:3) The commercial world, on the other hand, equates happiness with material things. ‘Buy, buy, buy,’ it says. ‘You must have the latest.’ Do not be deceived. Instead, be wise. Analyze your motives and needs before parting with your hard-earned money. Remember, too, that many high-tech products rapidly depreciate in value. So if you do need a certain gadget, ask yourself: ‘Must I have the very latest? And do I need one with all the costly extras, which I may never use?’ - g 11/09 pp. 8-9 - Awake!—2009

Link to Watchtower publications warning about having the latest gadget

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Anyone have one of these watches? It lights up dark blue, can this give us a hint?

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Yup, Apple watch. I mentioned this on another post. Reminds me of the "United" video from early 90's that showed Sydlyk taking video with a Sony video camera (very pricey at the time). WT keeping their eye simpleTM on tape since '92.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Yep - pretty convinced now :)
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

Didn't Jesus have one of those?

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

The "rose gold" is apparently looking a lot like normal gold as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUz0eeSUuUw

So it could be the rose gold one with black pin for 17.000$

Also the pin might be dark blue, so it could be that one for 15.000$

But I think it is pretty safe to assume that he payed at least 10.000$ not including the custom band.

If it is not a custom band and he bought it without any modification, it is their most expensive Apple gold watch for 17.000$ (all the other black pinned watches have dark bands per default)

It does not look this pink in reality, it is tested in the video above. It looks about the same as the normal gold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit