Does anyone know these Badass Apostates??

by Beck_Melbourne 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kep's bad-ass brood!!!

Above are three of New Zealand's most notorious apostates who reside in Apostate Ave, Rotovegas. These three bad-ass-postates regularly gather together as a small band of merry men who incite love and fine works amongst themselves - this usually includes the consumption of a most popular beverage in their parts known as Waikato Draught or Steinlager. When they are not jamming with their guitars and singing Apostate Melodies late into the night, they are usually encouraging one another on how to inspire effective conversation stoppers when uninvited cult invaders randomly door knock in their area.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=43919&site=3

Hey Kep, is that lucifer on your singlet?? How appropriate!! LOL Good to see some nice weather over there for a change *ducks*

~Beck~

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 6 January 2003 21:10:34

• Kep
    Kep

Sheesh Beck !!

You will have to travel over here and deliver a SPECIAL talk at one of our meetings.

There will be plenty of refreshments served, free of charge, as the Lord provides to those in need.

We have had many a late night/early morning sessions with guitars, beers and plenty of uplifting melodies. I think we drowned out the last tomcat with the classic Stray Cat Strut.

Obviously we are in disguise with shades and singlets on....

Cheers Beck, put in your request and we will be sure to have a drink and play a tune for you.

Kep

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Obviously we are in disguise with shades and singlets on

Phew...I just knew it HAD to be a disguise...although you needed a couple of sheep for props since you were masquerading as Aussie Sheep-o-philes

Great pic Kep...Keep that Colgate Apostate Smile sparkling!

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca

Don't know about "bad ass" but from the front they look alright.

Perhaps if we could get a butt shot, we can judge if they are "bad ass", or if they actually have cute butts?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm There!

• heathen
    heathen

I love the stray cat strut. What the hell ever happened to the stray cats anyway?

• Debz
    Debz

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Beck}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

..you never told me you had friends like this!!!!!....

.....we need to hang out more together..................lololol...........mwwwaaaah Debz

• Mackin
    Mackin

He he, the dubs will be drawing straws before they witness down your street again Kep.

Better rename it "Apostate Avenue".

Mackin (of the "only apostate in his street" class).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit