VA shooting suspect was raised a JW! He mentions it on his Twitter account

by WingCommander 324 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Australians don't drink Fosters. Not at all. I was just on holiday with several Aussies, and asked them about Fosters. They looked at me like I had a 3rd eye and 3rd head. They told me nobody drinks Fosters in Australia, that's just American swill. They drink other stuff. Fosters isn't even a consideration. It's American-made bull-shit. Fosters! That's a good one.
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    It's American-made bull-shit. Fosters! That's a good one.

That's so true. When we'd layover in Sydney, a favorite of mine was Victoria Bitter. Crown Lager "Crownie" was another one. Fosters reminds me of Corona in Mexico: nobody there drinks it (well, not many), yet it's the favorite among college spring breakers here in the States.

I just happen to like Fosters because it's dirt cheap where I live, here in Okla-friggin-homa, and it comes in a huge a$$ can.

BTW WingCommander...you mentioned ur condition before, and I ran into a fellow crew who had a similar issue. Check your PM, I sent it yesterday around 0000Z.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“SecretSlaveClass”: [from page 21 herein]

. “1) Firearms are not "toys". If you refer to your firearm as a toy I want to crush your windpipe . . .”

. “7) do not consume alcohol while using firearms. Do that near me and I'll assume you are a threat to everyone's safety and I'll personally neutralize your threat with the butt of my rifle, and believe me I won't care about the legal consequences.”

. “"ignorant hick, inbred, overweight tubs of lard"

Sounds like you have some anger issues, buddy. I don’t think I would want to be around you at all if you had a gun. (Or even if you didn’t.)

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    Australians don't drink Fosters

To be fair, they did more-so back in the 1970s and early 80s. Also...despite its being mass-produced nowadays, it's not American, rather its under a South African corporation. Heineken has a stake in it too.

But yeah, it is pretty much a cheap beer for the masses, or for dumb Okies like myself.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I like an ice cold Pure Blonde. Really nice refeshing beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit