Anyone know LAWRENCE "LARRY" DIAMOND?

by JenGill97 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

If anyone knows this man please post your story here. I need to know.

Thanks

Jen

Edited by - jengill97 on 5 January 2003 15:45:28

• Smiles
    Smiles

JenGill97,

In what different places has he lived over the years?

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

He has lived in Washington state, Arkansas and Missouri.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I was born in Springfield, MO. and spent my first 4 years in Cassville. My family is all over the Ozark part of Arkansas. Is he from or lived in the southern part of Missouri or northern part of Arkansas? However, the name does not ring a bell for me. Sorry.

• Smiles
    Smiles

JenGill97,

Not sure if this is the same guy, but some friends said that the last name sounds familiar. Out of Oregon. A town called Prineville. Somewhere around Bend. He also had some family there they said.

Odd fellow they said. Married with a daughter and a son they thought. Daughter was at home a few years ago. Son was off someplace else.

Did not use a water heater or electricity. Heated water over a wood stove for bathing and cooking. Used candles and lanterns for light. Most of the walls were bare. Little if any interior decorating.

Drove an old truck or car.

He lived unusually simple like that because he thought Armageddon was very near and would openly say that he lived the way he did because he felt that way. But he also had his doubts and complaints about the WT and JWs.

Like I said, they were not completely sure this was the same guy you were asking about.

Does this sound like the guy?

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

No, unfortunately that is not him. I don't think they ever lived in Ore.

He currently lives in Arkansas. Let's just say he has a penchant for little girls. I need to find some other people who know this or whom he did this to.

Fuel for my fire.

Jen

• IronGland
    IronGland

Is he related to gary glitter?

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

no, no relation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit