Taken from pro JW forum

by username 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• username
    username

Now this is embarrassing.

After being cold in the truth for many, many years, and getting back some 2 years ago, my wife and I, decided to Auxiliary Pioneer last year during the Memorial Campaign. We were quite impressed that we made the 30 hrs.

Last month, we decide to do it again. After handing in our application forms, and being approved, our Service Overseer asks me, "How many hours are you going to do?"

"30!", I reply, with a beaming smile, secretly proud of our bold move to Aux Pioneer while both of us work full time and have 3 children.

He laughs! I get worried. "You do know you got to do 50? This is not a campaign month."

Moral of the Story - Don't leave Jehovah's Org. You miss very important developments. AND will be embarrassed!!!

Outcome - A couple of serious prayers and re-planning and we on track for 50.

Blessings to make this possible - My mother who live close by offered to cook twice a week for supper.

- Our 14 year old daughter who never wants to look after her 6 years old twin brothers, offered her services (Free of charge)

Interesting advantage - For the first 5 years of the twins' life, we wondered when we would ever have the chance to spend some time alone. Last year, after just a few days, we realised. All we had to do is pioneer. It was the best 4 weeks of our married life. Alone, no children (only on Sat & Sun morning) for at least 25 hours.

So much for "volunteering!"

• tiki
    tiki
    Huh?? You pulling our legs???
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    He's quoting someone from a pro-JW site. And yes, sad, embarrassing and above all pathetic.
  • sir82
    sir82
    How banal.
  • bemused
    bemused

A different (better) moral would be don't go back to the Org.

I had to laugh at the fact that he and his wife are alone when pioneering. Nobody talking to them I guess!

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Nothing like a : "Do just what you are able to " Campaign - and just have a great time out there !

'Jesus did not Guard a single Doctrine' Mr Jackson - but the Pharisees did !..............................

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If that's the best memories of the relationship......

DD

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

This sounds crazy.

So, having kids is not that great after all!

Pioneering sucks donkey balls! One of the worst ways to waste your time in JW land.

SL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovahs Witness Couple Pioneering/Preaching 50 Hours Per Month..

both of us work full time and have 3 children.

My mother who live close by offered to cook twice a week for supper.

Our 14 year old daughter who never wants to look after her 6 years old twin brothers, offered her services

Would You like to Learn Crappy Parenting Skills and How to Ignore Family Responsibilitys?.

..........BECOME A JEHOVAHS WITNESS!!..

............Image result for jehovah witness preaching door door

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Ain't jah great he blesses this pioneer couple. While billions suffering from illness, hunger and injustice go unnoticed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit