PROPLOG, I'm SORRY!

by SYN 3 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

SORRY SORRY SORRY!

It's pretty obvious that you haven't posted here for a while. Maybe it was all my ribbing about the killer budgies.

Well whatever it was, just note that I am really a very friendly guy and I was only gently teasing. Really, you can't expect to make Armageddon predictions around here and not be, uh, "reproved" if they fail! This is after all an XJW site!

Anyway, just wanted to say that your posts are...interesting.

Regards,
    [SYN], Post-Budgie Jokes Class.

• Mum
    Mum

Golly, SYN, maybe those bird-brained budgies mistook Proplog's identity and got him instead! Or maybe he's in hiding from the attack of the giant budgies and other carnivorous winged creatures because he's an apostate at heart, and those birdies have been given the ability to "read hearts" by the great avenging archangel(s) and other supernatural thugs!

I just hope he's okay. I don't wish the same fate for active JW's that they wish for us. I love them and pray for their escape from all flesh-eating purveyors of paradise.

Happy New Year to all, including, especially, all of you JW's (who need good wishes and happiness most of all).

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Interesting forum...JW's look down upon apostates and apostates look down upon JW's....Ultimately, I don't think you can remove the ORG. mindset from any individual who's been subjected to it's philosophy.

• Mum
    Mum

naked, You're taking this thread much too seriously. There is no "looking down" on anybody that I can see, just a little twisted humor! We "apostates" can amuse ourselves at the expense of whomever we please without fear of reprisal or reproof. Most of us here know JW's we genuinely like, love, and wish the best for, and do not "look down" on them because we used to be just like them as far as our beliefs and lack of understanding.

Of course, another person can't change someone else who has been programmed a particular way. We have to change ourselves if we want to change.

Have fun here! Lighten up, sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit