How could God possibly know everything?

by No_one_shall_know_my_name 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• No_one_shall_know_my_name
    No_one_shall_know_my_name

How could God possibly know everything.It is not possible for any living thing to know everything there is to know.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

If God can do everything, can he make a rock so big that he can't move it?

The Pope

PS Look out, I see a smurf behind you!

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

God does not know everything, Santa Claus does. Now behave or next year you will get coal.

• No_one_shall_know_my_name
    No_one_shall_know_my_name

Yeah thats pretty funny Santa Claus will give God a lump of coal for bein not seen lol

• Carmel
    Carmel

cause he's my daddy

• kes152
    kes152

With men (like you) this is impossible.. but with God.. ALL things are possible.. God is he who knows all things.

May you have peace!

Aaron

• TR
    TR

Where is "God" when innocent people suffer such unimaginable cruelties that a normal person cannot even concieve of the brutality of the crimes? Where is "God" when innocent people are starving to death, etc., etc.?

Maybe, just maybe there

IS NO GOD.

And if there is, where in the hell is he? I so wish there is a god that takes care of people, but I just don't see the evidence.

TR

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Brother TR,

This is what happens when rebellious apostates like you depart from the loving provison of meat in due season from Jehovah's Table by the Faithful and Discreet Slave! You need only need read the January 1st edition of the Watchtower to find the answer to your questions! (RRP $9.95)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit