She is here :)

by wonderwoman77 9 Replies latest social relationships

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Well just to let you all know, my girlfriend Jen is here. She moved in last friday. We have been enjoying the last week together so much. We had our first New Year's together and it has been wonderful. I feel so complete, content, happy, satisfied, safe, peaceful. Finally all the pieces of my life are coming together. Thank you to all that have supported me in the last year and a half. I hope you all can find a love like this if you have not already. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!!

• Xena
    Xena

Happy New Year Steph!

I am glad things are finally working out for you, you deserve it! Best of wishes to you both!!

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

Good for you!! I know the feeling! Everyone should be so lucky as to experience the love that you describe.

Happy New Year to you both!

Edited by - yrs2long on 2 January 2003 21:30:17

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

That is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Richard, who loves it when dreams come true!

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

That undefinable, unexplainable feeling of total "rightness" is incredible, I know. I'm glad you found it!

~adrienne~

• happysunshine
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

Woooooohoooooo WW!! Way to go!!

Seems its been ages since I have seen you here or spoken to you! CONGRATS to both of you!

Love,

Cassi

• ring
    ring

I'm happy for you steph, happy new year to you too

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hey there everyone!!! Thanks for the congrats. We have had our first week together and it was nice because we did not have to work, we just hung out and enjoyed each other. This weekend, I met her family and had a blast with her friends. Things are so great. It is so wonderful to be this in love!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Be careful... in the movies, this is precisely the point at which the beloved reveals herself to be a demon-possessed alien brainsucker.

I'm only warning you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit