Good morning to all and Happy New Years Day!!
So, in a half hour it's time for me to sit down and start on my New Years resolutions, a new tradition starting this year. Each resolution is getting its own page in a loose-leaf binder to track them all year long. Also, to write down steps to take and timelines for them.
It would be fun to share some of others' resolutions. Here are some of mine:
1. Get my finances in great order
2. Retire three or more debts
3. Lose my last 15 pounds (lost 50 in 2002 J)
4. Finish my book about losing 50 pounds and get it on a website
5. Work more at my job or even invent work to stay busier
6. Paint my home
7. Plant a vegetable garden
8. Read serious books more
So, do you feel like sharing yours and maybe inspiring all of us to more goals?
Edited by - Patio34 on 1 January 2003 11:48:8