Probably been asked but...

by AnotherEscapee 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AnotherEscapee
    AnotherEscapee

Hi Everyone and a Happy New Year to you!

I'm sure this has been asked before but as i'm fairly new i missed all the discussion you had on this one.

We know the WTS signed up with the UN as a NGO, they say for a library ticket because the UN changed their policies. Of course, there is no acceptable reason whatsoever for them being hypocritical and becoming affliated to what they see as the wild beast but what do think their real reason was?

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Hi, AnotherEscapee,

Welcome to the board,

We have spent a lot of time and effort looking into the UN scandal, we even made phone and fax calls to New York to verify the information.

It seems that the ordinary brothers & sisters were certainly not aware of what had been going on for over nine years

and after speaking to a number of elders, it seemed that they were not aware of this either.

Have you tried searching in the box at the top of the page, try UN Watchtower, there are quite a lot of good links

and other sites which deal with this scandal. It certainly seems very devious and as you have said hypocritical in the extreme!

If you can find out how their mind works and the answer let me know.

KT

Edited by - kaytee on 1 January 2003 8:18:11

• AnotherEscapee
    AnotherEscapee

Thanks for that - I'm off there now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit