What page of the bible would you use......

by tyydyy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

.........to roll a joint? Xena and I are planning to say goodbye to this year by smokin a joint rolled from one page of the bible but we couldn't decide which page would be best.

Any suggestions?

We have til midnight.

TimB

• ISP
    ISP

Any page.......I wouldn't labour trying to promote one page above another........bit of a waste.

Cool runnings

ISP

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Page 666 or the one with

Leviticus 18:24 - "Do not defile yourselves"

• Xena
    Xena

See I was thinking the one with Pslms 83:18 cause thanks to the JW's I will NEVER get that scripture out of my head.....gotta burn it out...hhhmmm Perhaps Rev 21:3-4 for the next one...

• kril
    kril

Likley the page with the least amount of writing on it. That black ink can't be to good for the lungs.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Psalms 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils...

(This one is good for a double-paper roll, since the same words are found at 2 Sam. 22:9)

or

Job 41:20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke...

hehe

• Satanus
    Satanus

I second, (third?) the ps83:18 page. The name jehovah is a strong tower, that the righteous one sets afire, as a pleasing odor to all at hand. I would like to see how it smokes. Let us know, whatever you guys decide

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 31 December 2002 22:12:41

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

aaaaaaaa..........what was the question....?

• Mac
    Mac

A friend and I actually used some pages from the NWT when were young because we'd run out of papers. I chose the blank ones as I didn't wan't to smoke the printers ink, lol!

Warning: It doesn't burn evenly!

mac, of the holy smoke class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit