Favorite Simpson Quotes

by Yizuman 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Hello gang

Thought I share some of my favorite quotes of the Simpsons....

Homer:

Homer's 32 Doh's (That's right, 32, using my closed caption on my TV, I counted 32 when he went down from the skateboard off the cliff while trying to stop Bart from doing a dangerous stunt)

HOMER: No TV and no beer make Homer something, something.....
    MARGE: Go crazy???
    HOMER: Dont Mind If I DO!!!!!!!

Hello! Operator, give me the number for 911!!!

Yeah Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked. I seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous blood sucking monsters always wanting more, More, MORE!!!

Now, what is a wedding? The websters dictionary describes a wedding as, "The process of removing weeds from ones garden".

Bart:

I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again...

Oh my God... the dead have risen and they're voting Republican.

Some Bart Chalkboard Quotes:

I will not aim for the head.
    I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's lounge.
    I will not snap bras.
    My name is not Dr. Death.
    I will not bury the new kid.
    A burp is not an answer.
    I will not eat things for money.
    I will not yell "She's Dead" at roll call.
    The principal's toupee is not a Frisbee.
    No one is interested in my underpants.

Bart Prank Calls to Moe:

Phone call for Al...Al Coholic...is there an Al Coholic here?Wait a minute...
    Listen, you little yellow-bellied rat jackass, if I ever find out who you are, I'm gonna kill you!

Uh, Jacques Strap! Hey guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap!Oh, wait a minute...Jacques Strap
    It's you isn't it ya cowardly little runt? When I get a hold of you, I'm gonna gut you like a fish and drink your blood!

Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!Oh, wait a minute...
    Listen, you little scum-sucking pus-bucket! When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna put out your eyeballs with a corkscrew!

Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?Customer: "Yeah, we sure have!"
    All Customers laughing!
    "Listen to me, you little puke. One of these days, I'm going to catch you, and I'm going to carve my name on your back with an ice pick!"

Uh, Hugh Jass? Oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!There is a Hugh Jass at Moe's; he takes the call

Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem here?Barney says "You sure do!"
    Oh...it's you, isn't it?
    Listen, you. When I get a hold of you, I'm going to use your head for a bucket and paint my house with your brains!

Yizuman

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

There is also my favorite:

Moe: Amanda! Is there an Amanda Huggenkiss here? Amanda! Hey, why can't I get Amanda Huggenkiss?

Barney: Maybe your are too high!

Everyone in the bar then laughs!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

One of my favorite "Simpson quotes" :

Homer to Lisa : " Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I'm not listening"

• Mystla
    Mystla

The Twins: (Terry and Sherry?)

"I'm so Hungry, I could eat at Arbys!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit