Old WT Graphic

by out4good3 8 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

Someone had a graphic picture which represented the tru nature of being a JW to a tee. It was a picture of what looked like a naked woman in white silhouette with a closed cage around her head and possibly her hands bound. I vaguely remember something in the picture that pictured the WT having the key to the cage.

What ever happened to that graphic.

• Scully
    Scully

Dave (seven006) is the creator of that graphic. You could look through some of his older posts to see if you can find it, or e-mail him about it.

Love, Scully

• seven006
    seven006

Here ya go out. This is a link to the art you askd about that has been used on an up coming book cover. The art did not depict the WT having the key. The art was showing how the WT is the one who has put the cage on peoples mind. Being honest with yourself and figuring out it is all a lie and just another mind controlling cult religion is the key.

Dave

The link has been deleted because I finally got the art to show up here.

Edited by - seven006 on 29 December 2002 17:6:20

Edited by - seven006 on 29 December 2002 17:10:44

• seven006
    seven006

test

Edited by - seven006 on 29 December 2002 17:1:9

• out4good3
    out4good3

Thanks 7. That picture really drives home the essence of what being a JW is really like.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I'm getting a red "X". Right Click and Show Picture still doesn't show anything.

Trot

• Scully
    Scully

Trot:

click on the link in Dave's first post. It works.

Love, Scully

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

here ya go trotafox

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hmmm... ...speaking of mind control ... ...that pic reminds me... ...I had a boyfriend once ... ...errrr.... .... ....never mind. .. ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit