$64,000.00 question?

by Blueblades 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Its a two-parter.Will Minimus ever run out of questions and will JH ever catch up to him?

Side note: I remember an elder given a talk once and he was discussing living forever.His highlight was that living forever means that you would never run out of questions to ask God.Why, soon as you got the answer to a question, there would always be the next question.

Minumus and JH,I don't mean this in a bad way.Both of you ask some meaningful questions and I have enjoyed reading the many different responses to them.I even see you guys passing the Watchtowers ,"Questions From Readers"which I think some are fabricated to keep the rank and file in line as they give their answers to their own questions to allay the real questions we might want to put to them.

Keep it going guys. Blueblades

• TR
    TR

Well, I guess I could finally ask god if there really is a bigfoot. After all, and elder said that bigfoot is a leftover race of nephilim.

TR

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Please tell me he wasnt serious when he said this.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Probably not. We will see who gives the other the black eye first.

Orangefatcat.

• minimus
    minimus

But Blueblades, Don'tcha think MY questions are way better???....You gotta understand, that there will always be copycats that see that questions get a lot of responses. Right Blue?...btw, good question, you're learning.

Edited by - minimus on 28 December 2002 22:22:58

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks MINIMUS! Remember the student gets to be like the master! I'll try to improve my questions without Plagiarizing you. Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit