J.R. Brown *LIVE*!

by CoonDawg 8 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Thought you may want to check these out. I have just had this linked and you all may want to take a listen. I know I will.

Please keep in mind that these links are only posted at these locations for a limited time.

segment #1 http://organic-earth.com/radio1.mp3
    segment #2 http://organic-earth.com/radio2.mp3
    segment #3 http://organic-earth.com/radio3.mp3 segment #4 http://organic-earth.com/radio4.mp3 Let me know what you think. Coon

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What a slimy snake that JR is. Two questions that I paraphrased here and JR's answers and how JR was able to slither around them.

Question: Can you capsules your relationship with other religions or is yours the only truth?

JR Brown: "Well we feel we are different than others in the sense that we take a direct approach in evangelizing. We do not have a membership per say on those that say they want to be a Jehovah's Witness. If we count you, you are an active evangelizer. If you stop you are no longer that. So in that way we are different. We do not have a class of say just layman that come and listen to professional preachers".

Duh that is not what he asked you.

Again the interviewer asks: Is yours the only path to salvation?

JR Brown: "Well when you put it that way your trying to say that unless you do exactly what Jehovah's Witness do that you won't get life. The answer is NO because God is the judge as to who gets life."

Again another big fat lie...

Will

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

To my opinion JRB was as good liar as ever before. Somehow part 4 sounded like a duplicate and I skipped it.

Mark

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Liar,Liar pants on fire!

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Dang, what an evasive speaker! I just hated how Mr.Brown dissembled over and over again!!

I am putting together The Real Answers using WT material for the God Show host as well as adding a few other choice topics to my letter!

Anyone else who wishes too should write also!

The Address of the program is:

The God Show

Care Of: KTAR News Radio 620

5300 N. Central Ave.

Phoenix 85012

Im sure The God Show would love to hear about all the families broken up by The WTBS!

As well as Collage discouraged, and that The WTBS teaches They are the ONLY Truth about God out there!

Cracked me up when they said women could be independent career women. I was like where? At Burger King? Would you like a fry with that Mr.Brown??

I know single moms and grandmothers given no help from congs because they choose to go to collage to learn to make a good living! They dont want welfare or to be hand to mouth alone with children. But while they are in school if they go to the elders for help they are told drop out of collage and youll have more financially. Or drop out of school and you can spend time with your children and not have to worry about a sitter!

This they get told by a man who drives a Lincoln and just took his kids to Disney Land! They just want to make a living to provide modestly and are told they are at fault they have no support with their kids! What a crock!

How can a woman be an independent career woman if she has no education?? Come on!

This whole interview was dancing around the Truth not telling it!

Ranting again lol....

My 2 centswhat is your opinion?

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

I think The God Show could use one of FOCUS's reports

Flowers everyone!!!

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 28 December 2002 23:48:36

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Utopian_Raindrops you said, " This whole interview was dancing around the Truth not telling it!" I say a lie is a lie and JR is a liar. Nice for a man that preaches honesty to others. I like your idea and when I have a few minutes I will see if I can find a watchtower article on the society admitting they have the ultamate truth or they are the only way to salvation.

Will

Edited by - william penwell on 29 December 2002 15:37:39

• Farkel
    Farkel

I must say that Brown is the quintessential embodiment of Jimmy Buffet's song "Silver-Tongued Devil." The average person (including the talk show host) who believes the Bible was sweet-talked to death by him. It all sound sooooooo "reasonable" and Good!

That being said, Brown is a lying sack of shit. In addition to what was mentioned, here some more LIES I caught.

"We dedicate our lives to Jehovah, NOT to any organization."

When he was asked if dubs don't love our Country because they won't fight for it, Brown said, "oh, no. We LOVE our Country."

In addition to his lie when he was asked if Jehovah's Witnesses had the only way to salvation he said, "In Matthew 25 it is JESUS who separates the sheep from the goats."

Yeah, JR? Then why do you creeps judge and spiritually execute children who are raped and come forward about it? Why do you creeps judge and spiritually execute ANY dub who doesn't do EXACTLY what the Witchpower tells them to do?

On the same subject of dubs having the only truth, he weasaled around by saying, "Well, we're 'different.'" What a crock. Why didn't you tell them that your own Watchtower boasts that 99.99% of the world's population will be permanently destroyed by your Nazi Machine-Gun God?

On Blood, JR stated that the Bible is CLEAR that blood must be "poured out on the ground" because it is sacred. Why didn't you state that after it is poured out on the ground, it is ok to bend over and scoop up almost ALL of the blood as long as you leave the WATER from it on the ground?

He also implied it wasn't a problem for dubs to avoid transfusions because of all the "educating" the society has done for those stupid old doctors, and that alternative methods to blood are just fine and dandy.

Why did you neglect to tell him about that Awake! magazine that showed pictures of all those dead children and BRAGGED about it because they died from not being able to take blood?

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 29 December 2002 16:23:37

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

A quick lookup of Watchtower articles to a couple of the questions that were asked show how JR was a bold face liar. (highlight added)

Will

The first question,

Do the Jehovah's Witnesses have the only truth or are they the only way to salvation?

*** km 3/89 1 Urgently Declare Jehovah's Judgments ***

4 In addition to offering the Revelation Climax book from door to door, utilize other opportunities as well. Young publishers can offer the book to their teachers. Those employed secularly can talk with workmates during lunch breaks and offer the book to them. Give all personsrelatives, deliverymen, salespersons who come to our door, doctors, dentists, lawyers, businesspeople with whom we have dealingsthe opportunity to "hear the words of this prophecy." (Rev. 1:3) They may want to be among the unnumbered great crowd that will survive the climax of divine judgment at Armageddon.

*** km 10/89 2 Make Full-Time Service Your Career ***

7 It is not some unusual ability or gift that enables a person to pioneer. A genuine love for God and for people, along with a willingness to make personal sacrifices, is needed. (Matt. 22:37-39; Phil. 4:13) The Christian ministry can help you cultivate qualities that must be evident in those who will survive Armageddon. Pursuing it full time can enhance your love, faith, joy, and peace. (Gal. 5:22, 23) So reach out for and hold on to the pioneer ministry as your treasured career!

*** km 12/89 8 Presenting the Good News-To Youths ***
    7 Jehovah "does not desire any to be destroyed." (2 Pet. 3:9) This includes youths. However, many young people will not survive Armageddon. May our efforts to preach to youths effectively result in the salvation of a good number of young people, to Jehovahs praise.

*** kl 177 18 Make It Your Aim to Serve God Forever ***

14 Baptism gives evidence of your choice to serve Jehovah God. Think about people with whom you come in contact. In one way or another, is not each one of them serving a master? Some slave for riches. (Matthew 6:24) Others diligently pursue their careers or serve themselves by making the fulfillment of their own desires paramount in life. Still others serve false gods.But you have chosen to serve the true God, Jehovah. No one else shows as much kindness, compassion, and love. God dignifies humans with purposeful work that points them to salvation. He rewards his servants with everlasting life. Surely, following Jesus example and giving your life to Jehovah is not a course to fear. Actually, it is the only one that pleases God and makes perfect sense.1 Kings 18:21.

*** km 5/99 2 Service Meetings for May ***

15 min: Whats Wrong With My Religion? Discussion between two ministerial servants. We encounter many people who are favorable toward the truth and admire Jehovahs Witnesses. However, the ties they maintain with their church hinder them. They find it difficult to believe that we have the only true religion and that their form of worship is false. This becomes a major barrier to their spiritual progress. The brothers review the six factors mentioned on page 204 of the Reasoning book, which clearly show that other religions do not follow the Bible. Encourage the audience to use these points in tactfully helping sincere ones evaluate their religious beliefs.

*** km 3/87 3 Directing Interest to the Organization ***

Directing Interest to the Organization

Your own experience in the truth has no doubt made you aware of how much we need the congregation for our proper spiritual growth and stability in the faith. (Heb. 10:24, 25) So it follows that you should be deeply concerned with imparting to your Bible students not only a clear understanding of doctrinal matters but also a similar deep appreciation for the organization Jehovah is using. (Luke 6:40) Our new brochure Jehovahs WitnessesUnitedly Doing Gods Will Worldwide can assist you in this.

People who are studying need to appreciate that the structure and methods used by Jehovahs organization are rooted in the Scriptures. In order to progress, they must also see that they are gaining insight into Jehovahs ways, as reflected by his organization, and not just getting acquainted with another religion.

• Liquidizer
    Liquidizer

All JW spokesmen are the same regardless of the country you live in. I can assure you about that!

Lies in the sake of PR....

liq

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit